Discover 3 Shockingly Surprising Reasons Your Business Is “stuck”October 1, 2019
How to stop being JEALOUS of other women and their successesJanuary 22, 2020
3 Easy Steps To Systematically Finding New Clients Online
Do you ever find yourself wishing more clients would find you online?
Hitting a major dry spot in your business is never a great fun, but it surely is a sign of room for improvement on systematizing your lead generation. Over the time and many trials, errors and tweaks, this is what I figure out worked for me.
When creating a new lead generation source
I use these steps and they work well in finding and reaching new clients online…
The better job you do identifying your ideal clients the better “quality” or higher suitable clients you will be finding
Step by step process
They are all in different places in their business cycle and faced with very different problems they are looking to solve.
1) Your job is to
- get super clear on who your ideal client is
- understand fully what their current pleasure and pain points are
- confident on what type of issues you can successfully resolve for your clients
- succinctly get that message across in an obvious way
2) Once you know who your ideal client is, it is far easier to find where they gather. It largely depends on your clients interests, but for my niche I prefer:
- FB groups (business entrepreneur, social, specific interest groups)
- LinkedIn direct outreach
3) Engage potential leads in creative ways:
- offer to solve their problem
- offer an assessment
- respond to their questions
- engage in conversation about something they posted
And then just rinse and repeat while fine tuning your process.
Not getting any leads while engaging online is many times a results of not having a full CLARITY on who your ideal client is and putting it into a message that actually resonates with them.
To make the process of 3 easy steps to systematically finding new clients as easy and as simple as possible, I have created a super easy shortcut for it in a form a simple worksheet.